11/15/10

Titty Bitty Second Tid Bitty

From Another Friends Blog I Follow. I've Copy Pasted A Part Of Her Blog, Where She Is Explaining Binge Eating/Secret Eating, Of Which I Still Currently Struggle With. 

Basically it's like this: I didn't want to bother anyone. I didn't want my family to know I was hurting and needing and wanting. I didn't want to seem weak and needy. To this day I do not want to ask anyone for help, even when I so desperately need it. So I eat in secret. I hide food and eat alone so no one knows I'm hungry. And hungry became lonely and hurting and needing, but somewhere along the way, lonely and hurting and needing became hunger, and now when I feel these things, I need food to comfort myself because I can't tell anyone how bad I am aching. Does that make any sense to anyone else? 

No comments:

Post a Comment