11/30/10

Food For Thought.

"What Comes Around, Will Come Around."
This Applies To Both Good And Bad.

There Is Alot Going On As Of Late, but it seems, I'd rather push away the then over think any of it. I know that I've got schooling to think about, And Its Getting Done, slow but sure. And I'm Not Stressing Over It Anymore. Then there is job hunting, I mean, sure I've got a job, Of Which I Hate, and end up battered and bruised. I want to find one out in Burnaby. I know I said I'd move in with naya, but I'm not sure about that anymore.. I want to help her get out of her house and all, but I was asked a few times to move in with yannic, well, its more so, "There Is Always Room At My Place, Your Welcome To Stay." .. so I'm not sure what that means.. I just don't think there would be room is all.. and I don't wanna live outta my duffel bag.. But aside from that, I think i'm doing okay. Things will get back on track, I've just gotta let them.

No comments:

Post a Comment