11/25/10

Day 12 -

: A picture of someone you miss. 


Big Brother, Little Sister. 
I'll always miss Khrys, even when I get to see her, the moment I pass the 'Now Leaving Revelstoke' sign, I tear up. She's my big brother, my family. I love her to death. We are raw, no holding back, truthful. We know everything about the other, and can open up with out fear of judgment. We've been through so much, and will always have each other. I miss her, My Big Brother. We'll always have our plans for the best stay-cation. 


Maxie
This Is Max. I Love Him, With My Heart And Soul. He is not only my cat, he is my friend, my guardian angel. And I miss him more then words can describe. It pains me to think how long I've been away from him. And That I've Left Him At My Fathers. Oh Hell.. Its taken me over twenty minutes to write this.. I have to stop to control tears every now and again.. I just..could never explain how much I miss him.. There is a hole In my heart.. A max shaped hole. And I just wish I knew he was okay.. that he was alive.. That he'll okay where he is.. Its selfish for me to want him here with me.. He must be happier there.. He is an out door cat there.. Free to scamper and explore.. Taking him away from that would be taking so much from him.. and I don't think I could do that.. No matter how much I miss him..I Just.. I Just Wish I Knew He Was Okay..

No comments:

Post a Comment