11/16/10

Have You

Ever Been Simply Overwhelmed With The Sensation You Could Burst And Break Down In Tears At Any Given Moment?

I Have. And No, Its Not As Fun As It Sounds.

It's been one of those nights, When Its Just One Thing After Another. And I'm not coming out on top. Half a pizza, A solo closing shift, Drunk mother, Fat sara. Schooling will never be done, Art school and Pastiry apprentiship will never happen. This Weekend I'll Drink Alittle Too Much, And It'll All Come Pouring Down My Fat Cheeks. I know it will. Always does. I know I'm letting it get too me alittle too much, but its hard to take. I've always got too many things to do and no time to do them. Then I Get Stressed. Then I Break Down. Then I try again, And It Ends Up The Same. I Just Want A Hug. Is That Too Much To Ask?

2 comments: