11/12/10

Day 04

- A habit that you wish you didn't have.



Now.. There are alot of habits I wish I didn't have. The biggest one would be anxious worrying. I worry myself ragged.. Over even the smallest of things. I work myself up, and become very emotional when things turn out the way I didn't plan. I don't have the ability to simply, go with the flow. Another Thing I Really Could Live With Out Would Be My Habit Of Leaving Things Unfinished. i start things all the time, Make Plans, Wright Lists, Then Simply Place The List Down.. And Walk Away. Even at times, I find unfinished lists! This I've noticed has really effected my accomplishment's in life. And one habit I strongly wish to break. Of Course The One Habit That Kinda Goes With Out Saying Is My Eating Tendencies. And Well I'll Leave That There.

No comments:

Post a Comment