11/13/10

120.2

And To Be Honest. It Scares Me. 



I Can Remember A Time, Only A Few Months Back Now, That 120 Was Something I Simply Craved After. Now It Makes Me Anxious And Fill With Fear. Alot of things at the moment are making me take a step back from it all, Making Me Re-Think Where I Want To Go, And What I Want To Do. I've taken back the hopes for art school. I mean, If I Really Wanted Graphic Design As My Dream Career, I'd Be Pumped For Web Design, Or Poster Making. And Truth Be Told, I'd Rather Be In The Kitchen Making People Smile Then At My Desk. Another thing would be from what my last post brought out in me. How I've yet to really go anywhere. And this really brings me down a tad.. I'm not even sure where I want to go. And I Know People With Lists A Few Pages Long Of Where They'd Kill To Get To. Maybe I just wanna explore my backyard. See what other in far off countries crave to see. 

1 comment:

  1. Do you fear weighing that little or that much?

    I was recently in this situation myself. I was going to school for nursing, and absolutely bummed about it. So then i considered hair because im crafty, but the fear of being broke made me not like that either. I came apon the idea of Art Therapy and at that moment i felt SO much better and excited. Find that excitement deary!

    Take your camera, and for one day, take a picture everytime you walk through a door. I did this once and it was quite amazing.lol

    ReplyDelete