11/2/10

I've Made Up My Mind.

Its Clear To Me Finally. After Many Years Of Uncertainty. I Know I Belong As A Girl. 

It feels as if a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I can breath now. I know where I belong. For those that don't understand the how difficult it is living in-between genders for most of your life, you couldn't begin to understand the freedom I now feel. Today is a new day. Today I can start to fully understand who I am, Who the real me is. Who The Girl Inside Me Really Is.

2 comments:

  1. Wow. Just, wow. That is incredibly awesome - I'm so happy for you to be in this place. Good luck to you on this journey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats hun! :)
    I bet that will help with alot of other things to, maybe even thee ED!

    Awesome for you! That truly is great!

    ReplyDelete