11/23/10

Day 09

 - Something you're proud of in the past few days.




I'm never really proud of what I do, rather, I never am able to acknowledge what I've done that is worth praise. Lately, I've been running around like a chicken with it's head removed. From work, to Revvy, then at yannic's, finally home, and then work again. All the while my mind is racing with numbers and anxiety of what the scale will scream at me tomorrow. But if I had to pick something, Something That Really Stood Out To Me, It'd Have To Be, Letting Go. To Just Breath, And Let It All Happen As It Is Happening. I know it wasn't really anything much, but it really was a step forward, When Yannic And I Went To Tim Horton's, I wanted the bagel, the one with berries, And A Hot Cocoa To Warm Me From The Cold. And I let my self, I let myself enjoy the chocolaty warmth, and the berry goodness. Even got strawberry cream cheese. I stopped when I was full, And Saved The Rest For Later. A month or so ago, I wasn't able to do that. I wasn't able to pick what I wanted and really enjoy what I was eating. But I Did. And That, That Little Moment, I Am Proud Of.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous23/11/10

    I'm proud of it also. <3
    That is a huge improvement.
    Keep it up! :)

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete