11/14/10

118.5

"Be Good To Your Self."
Well, Thats What The Fortune Cookie Told Me. Rather, It Said "Be Good To Your Self. Dessert Three Times Per Week Is OK." I found it funny, like the little cookie was trying mock me. This weekend turned out pretty darn good though, Yannic stayed over after an evening of driving east to see what there was to see. We stopped in Hope for dinner on the way back. And well, It Was The Fanciest Place I've Ever Been To. A man in the corner playing piano, And Mints In The Bathroom. (Had The Best Berry Chicken Salad To!) We stayed in bed today, just being together. It was the best, I must day. I don't think I laugh or smile like that when he is away. Another reason I miss him so. I Just Got A Reply From Khrys! I simply Can't Wait To See Her! I was extremely worried she wouldn't message back and I'd not be able to see her at all.. But Now, I'm Stoked! Its going to be a long week of closing shifts, but it'll be worth it to see khrys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment