11/17/10

Day 08 :

-  Short term goals for this month and why.



  • Get More Homework Finished. A Few A Week Perhaps.
  • Get Time To See Yannic, More Often Me Going Out There.
  • Attend Yoga More Offten, Maybe A Cycleing Class Aswell.
  • Take and Edit More Photos, I Sure Miss My Rebel XS..
  • Do On Resiep A Week, Only If Homework Is Being Done.
  • Run? Or Bike Twice a Week. Gotta Keep Moving!
  • Hit 115 Again. I Hate Seeing 119 Staring Back At Me..

I've become very behind in my schooling after a 5 week break.. And really need to crack down and catch up. Work is really cutting back on my time with my schooling, and my time with yannic. I've seen him out here a few times a week, but I'd rather head out there to stay over more often, less of a trip for him, and I'm sure he'd perfer his bed to my futon. Yoga class was a twice a week thing, But my work shifts were switched to closing shifts, and that really put yoga on the back burner.. I've got a bike now so at least I'll get some excerise in. As for photos, I took my camera on an outting the other day, and realised how much I missed it, And the editing is always something I could just lose myself in. The baking was taking up time I should have been doing school work, and its making me break out.. so I'll cut back to onces a week, only if homework is done. The 115 is a wish right now. Cause I'm maintaining 119 right now. And I'd be more confident at 115.. Just saying.. I've been good at not binging untill last night, but I've been really working my hardest at retraining from purging. I've been good so far, even after a whole pizza.. But cross your fingers I can stick it out longer.



No comments:

Post a Comment