11/8/10

Day 01:

 - A picture of you and 15 facts about yourself. 



1. I Sing My Loudest, And With Most Confidence, Late At Night Walking Home Alone.

2. I've Wanted To Be A Fashion Designer, A Graphic Designer, An Architect, And Photographer In The Last Year, (But I've Never Wanted Anything Like - )

3. I've Wanted To Be A Ballerina. Its Been A Dream Ever Since I Can Remember.

4. I Find Most Joy In Preparing Food For Others. During Which, I'm Never Anxious Or Counting. I'm Truly At Peace With My Self.

5. Most Of Life, From What I Can Recall, (Mostly In My Teen Years - ) I Was Sitting In-Between Genders, (Rather, I Was Bi-gender.)

6. Last Week I Escaped From That, And Am Now At Home In My Skin As A Girl.

7. In 21 Days It Will Mark Two And A Half Years That I've Been Suffering From Bulimia. (And My One Year Membership On Pt.)

8. I've Wore A Single Pair Of Converse To The Ground. They Lasted Me Just Under 4 Years.

9. I Know The Basics Of The Guitar, Piano, And Violin. (I'm Re-Starting Violin Lessons Soon.)

10. I've Seen Every M*A*S*H Episode. And Plan On Watching It All Again, And Again. 

11. I Own Every Sailor Moon Episode, Yet To Watch Them All, But It Will Always Been My Favorite Anime. (Right Under Orion High School Host Club.. Of Which I've Watched 8 Times.. And Of Which A Second Season Is Coming Out In '11)

12. I've Read 'Alice's Adventurers In Wonderland', More Times Then I Can Count. I See Myself Very Strongly Reflected In Little Alice.

13. On The 13th, It Will Mark 15 Months I've Been With Yannic. He Is My Best Friend, And My Love. 

14. I've Been Off Again On Again Polo-Vegetarian For Over A Year Now, Went Vegan For A Month.. Didn't Work So Well.. Plan On Trying Again Soon.

15. I Am Currently Completing The Remaining Few Months Of My High School Career In The Form Of Online Resources. Once Complete I Wish To Attend Culinary School And Become A Pastry Chef. (One Day I Wish To Own And Operate My Very Own Vegan Friendly Cafe And Bake Shop.)

1 comment:

  1. oooh pretty pic. ive once worn a pair of shoes to the ground too. mine only lasted 2 years tho. also preparing food for people or even just looking after people makes me feel good too. my friends all call me the mothering one. xo

    ReplyDelete