11/24/10

Day 11 -

- A picture of you and your family. 


As sad as it may seem. I rifled through two totes worth of photos, spanning from my birth till about two years ago. And not one photo could I find that had my mother, father, and I. There were plenty that captured moments, during Christmas and my birthday, of me in the arms of people I've met perhaps only once, as a toddler. After searching for a few hours, and getting my mother on board, we came across the one photo I knew we had. And two others that came as a surprise to me. The first photo, Is That Of My Father, Mother And I. The classic 'new born happy family' photo shoot. The next, is of Darell and I, I was around two at the time.  My mother sat me down today, told me the whole story. The white picket fence, and big brother that almost was. 


No comments:

Post a Comment