11/28/10

Day 20 :

- Someone you see yourself marrying/being with in the future 



Yannic, He Is My Best Friend, My Love, And Means The World To Me. He has helped me through many hard times I've had to face, and I've tried my best to do the same for him. There was a few times, in the past, when things looked dark for us, but now, we are stronger then ever. For a while, we had dated long distance, I was nine hours away, and could only see him once every month or two. It was hard being away for that long, and became even harder to say good by each time he had to return to school. Its been just under 16 months, and I never though I could feel this way about anyone, but, truth be told, I love him more and more every day. And the best part? I know he feels the same for me. As for what the future holds? I'm not too sure yet. But I Know That I'll Be Taking It On, His Hand In Mine.

1 comment: