11/11/10

Day 03

 - A picture of you and your friends.


I Wont Be Inclueding Full Names, Cause I'd Be Rude Of Me, But From Top Left, Going Clock Wise;  Me, Alicya Shandel, Lauren, Megan, Colleen. This photo was taken a few years back at lauren's birthday party. This is when I was closest to all of them, sadly I've drifted apart from a few. But I Know They'd Still Have My Back If I Ever Called For Help <3
Here Is My Big Brother, Khrys. She and I are very close, we have gone a hell of alot together, and she will always be my true family. We lived together for quite some time, but even over that short time, we grew very close. I haven't had a chance to see her in a while, but next weekend I'll be traveling up to stay with her for just under a week. To be honest, I simply can't wait. I miss her with all my heart. But It Hurts Less, Knowing She's Been Missing Me To.
If Photos Could Talk, Oh The Story This One Could Tell. There   will never be a christmas eve like last years chirstmas eve. You Can't Tell, But We Are All Very Much Ripped.. Ahah. There was dress up and ballroom dancing right after this was taken. And yes.. It is sideways.. the couch was my tripod.. And we can't really tell, but behind Del, cubbord is held together with sotch tape.. Oh the basemet suite, How I Miss You. Anyways.. In this photo, you may reconize Khrys and I. The One In The Back Is Del. Him and Khrys dated a long while back, but now he is like the older brother for me and Khrys. To Him, I'll Always Be Little Zilla. 

This Was Taken A Week Or So Before I Left For Revvy. On the left there is Marcus, Or Market As I've Always Called Him. And in the middle is Kim. Now I could go on and on for pages about the past events that the three of us share, but the more important things, Rather, the sader side of things.. after I moved back it seems the three of us have drifted farther apart.. We rarely speak and I havent seen either of them in quite some time.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11/11/10

    i like this post, everyone looks so happy :D

    ReplyDelete