11/12/10

Day 05

- A picture of somewhere you've been to.



[Insert Photo Here.]

There Really Isn't Too Many Places I've Been. Never been outside of Canada for goodness sake.. And I've Only Left B.C. Once, And that was to see Lloyd. And even then, we stayed there playing brawl and watching 80's cartoons. I've Been To Neat Places Around Vancouver, And A Few Places Up Around Revelstoke Were Pretty, but nothing to really wright home about. A Place I Want To Go Is Even Harder To Answer. I know there is so much out there, so much to see and do, and well its all over whelming. It was a half thought out plan to head to Hawaii over the winter break, rather, I would get to tag along with yannic and his mother. But I'm Not Sure What Happened To That Idea. Then there is the plan to road trip down to California soon. But even then, I'm not sure that will happen either. Honestly, I'd love to go anywhere, see something breathtaking. But I'm sure one day. For now, "Oh The Places You'll Go" Will Be My Travel Boucher.

1 comment: