10/30/12

Simply Put.

Outta the blue, You Crossed My Mind..
And, The thought of you terrifies me.

I was searching my blog, for posts about you, but none of them could put into words the fear that your name has dug into me. I know I've handled the burden of you before, but if I had to face another round, I'd die.

And not metaphorically.



Why does your memory haunt me.

The weight your memory has on me, it's crushing.

Sure this is just the start of my life, and everything changes.
But your one thing I just can't shake.


Then again, our good byes were never really good byes, Just See You Later.


Then again, Our Good Byes, they never 
really
ended.


but one of us has to go first, why not me. 
I'm worthless anyways, you said so yourself.

1 comment:

  1. Your not Worthless. You belong just like anyone. Deserve happiness like all. The weight someone bare's about a person well, as for that nothing to say for I deal with the same thing.

    ReplyDelete