10/22/12

As The Story Goes

History Often Repeats Its' Self.

And this time, feels no different..


I couldn't look you in the eyes as you cried, nor when we left the docks, and even when I told you to let me finish the trek home, alone. I can't bare the weight of causing you pain, of making you cry. I'm not that sick. I'm stronger then I appear to be. Honest. If knowing me this well, if being this close, causing you such heart ache.. Maybe it's best for me to go. Maybe it's best.

This time 'round, feels completely backwards. I'm the person that helps everyone, the one that puts all my issues aside to do anything for my friends. I've never had it reversed before. It scares me.

I'm not worth your tears, or heart ache.
I'm not worth your trouble, I can't be fixed.

I'm not worth being fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment