10/28/12

Breath, deeply and completely

In, then out. Feel the breath, accept the then, and now.

Drink, Drank, New Scooter?

Now then, I'm sure I've brought up that I'm tappering off of the effoxor, and well, I was down to the lowest dose, once a day. I was ment to start an "every other day"  sorta thing.. But.. The doctor gave me six pills, you read right, six pills, for the next four weeks. One on tuesday, friday, tuesday, friday, tuesday, tuesday. Yeah. Then I'm done. done.

I flipped out.

I called yannic 26 times without and answer, I called jason, crying hysterically in front on the shoppers, barely making fully formed setesces.. I was a mess. I calmed down, but even after that crying, and after a little meditation, I was still heavy with worry.

As I was getting outta yannic truck, he gave me a set of keys. A set of keys belonging to my new scooter. Happy early christmas he says. I'm covered in hot tears, stilling sniffling. Not the best time. NOT THE BEST TIME! ugh.. 

But, today really wasn't that bad. Sure I had a few mean customers, but I was busy studying, and had a friend to talk to if it all became too much. 

I even got to ride the scooter! It got all sunny out, and I got it up to 55 :-D yeah, I'm stoked! I gave it a wash, and well, It's mine come paper signing monday. Ah, it's awesome. 


Oh, and I opened the drugs I found a while back. I'm high. I missed it. I'm a terrible person. I know. Let me enjoy it while I can.


1 comment: