10/12/12

It's been too long, but then again, it always ends up like this, doesn't it?


This time 'round it's a little different at least, I've made a friend! Sure he "stalked" me at work, hehe, but we haven't know each other very long and it feels like we were friends for such a long time. It really is grand knowing I won't be locked in my head always. 

We've really opened up to one another, sharing things no one else really knows. I shared my note book with him, I felt raw and open then silly, because there really isn't anything in there, that I logically should be scared to share with anyone. I then realized I needed to share my blog. 

These are the things I hid from my note book. These are the things I've never shown anyone, except those who've stumbled upon it by them selves. This is where I should feel raw and ashamed, this is what he should see. 

The real Alice is here, behind these photos, behind these words. 

And I'm not sure he'll like what he sees.

Except for ponies, everyone likes ponies.

No comments:

Post a Comment