10/29/12

Last Train Home.

For some I figured it would the best idea to go, in the middle night, in the pouring rain, to down town. 
I think it was the drugs. Or the vodka. Or the arguing. 

Missed the last train by a few minutes, and walked most of the way back.. bleh.

I promised muffin I'd take a moment to talk with yannic.. The moment when we got home and a hug commenced..  right for the neck, right to asking when I'd be coming to bed. I asked "for cuddles" .. his reply "Naked cuddles" Eyup. bleh. silly muffin.. If I didn't care tons about him I wouldn't even bother, but I wouldn't think of breaking a promise, so I'll talk to yannic tomorrow.. It's just too much right now, I'll all tweaking out, my thoughts won't slow down, I'm too caught up with where this relationship is heading.. The dumps..

No comments:

Post a Comment