10/24/12

Mmm bop

What are we doing... ?




Are you leading me on? Or am I the one leading...
Is this meaningless flirting?
Friends with benifits..
Is it just time to kill until you move?



Not even sure what I see it as..


I don't want to loose our friendship...


Not sure I want to look into it.. Don't want to ruin anything with silly questions.. I don't want to think about it, but I might not be the only girl you've fooled around with like this.. But your not that kind of guy, you really arent. That's why every touch worries me, why the butterflies make me scared. I'll miss you when your gone..

Tightly wrapped around your finger, you havent any idea.. Then again, neither do I.

1 comment:

  1. dont complicate life
    hes probably feeling the same..
    but most men are only after one thing :(
    xxx

    ReplyDelete