12/27/10

This Is Really Now

Time Keeps Moving, She Keeps Sitting, Wishing For Nothing But Tomorrow. She Didn't Know, Tomorrow Was Yesterday. 

This Is What It All Feels Like. I'm Really Getting No Where. Still Sitting, Just Where I Was, Yesterday And The Day Before. I'm Working Towards Nothing. And Its Really Nagging At Me. I Just Want To Up And Quit My Job. I Hate It There. But I Know It Isn't The Brightest Thing  To Do. I've Gotta Wait. Wait For Another Job. Wait For Something Bigger. Keep Working Towards Nothing. Some Of The Girls Have Been There For 3 Years. I Just Can't Understand That. I Keep Applying. For Everything That Pops Up On Craigslist. One Call Back And That Fell Through. I Know I Can't Stay Here Any Longer. Its Driving Me Mad. Mum's Driving Me Mad. 

In the end, I know moving won't change a thing. I know I'll be stressed from schooling and food and unhappiness. Its just scares me staying where I am. I'm getting all the dark thoughts back. I know where the pill bottle is. The one I kept from a year ago. I know what I'd do. I know what the pills are capable of. I lay there, All The Pro's And Con's Running Though My Head. I always settle for one day more. It's gotta be better tomorrow, Right? Its all gotta be worth something tomorrow. Wake Me Up When Tomorrow Comes. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous27/12/10

    you're working towards health and happiness. life seems relentless at times, though enjoy the time you have with your friends and bf
    i hope you start feeling better soon, you're in my thoughts
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will shine again soon love, i promise
    keep your head up and things will start going your way
    Ignore the people holding you back and work for yourself everyday.
    -Your metrotown friend Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete