12/4/10

Day 22 -

 What makes you different from everyone else?



I'd have to say that I'm not all that different from everyone else. Sure I've gone through alot in my past, but hasn't everyone? I'm indecisive like alot of others, so I'm all over the place when it comes to making a choice, be it what game to play to what to study at school. I'm not the brightest, but I have a knack for making jewelry, and know my way around graphic design. I happen to know more about cartoons that aired in the 80's then whats on now. (And I happen to LOVE all of them) I'm not that trendy, but I've always had my way about making clothes my own, and have been great at finding the deals. Can never shop for others however, just escapes me what they'd like. Always been one to make mixed tapes and paintings for gifts, and they always were a hit. I know a few who still enjoy the tapes! For some reason I get filled with axzitiy not knowing whats ahead of me. be it the night out, or where each discion will take me. But, Like I Said, I'm Just Me, And I Guess When It All Comes Down To It, I Wouldn't Change A Thing. Cause Being Me, Makes Me Different In The Way Everyone Is Different, So Everyone Is The Same, Just Cause We Are All Different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment