12/17/10

It Always Seems

Things Start To Pile Up, Just When I'd Rather They Didn't.

I'm back at my BC weight (Before Clinic) Who would figure, a gain? at a weight loss clinic?! Its baffling. Either way, I'm back to BC, and very happy about that. I've started counting again, and meal planning with in reason. numbers will stay around 1000 in the plans, so it gives wiggle room. I went in for the advertising interview yesterday, I'm not sure if it went really well, or it went so well its a bad thing.. I just hope I get a call back soon. I'd prefer work out there, rather.. I'd prefer getting a call back for any of the jobs I have applied for from out there. I just hope this "get van work" drive isn't worrying yannic he's jumped in too far, cause I'm still not sure if when he says he'd love it i I stayed with him, that he means I'll help you pack. And to be honest.. I'm scared to ask. I try and beat around it when the subject comes up, or I try and beat around to make the subject come up. But I'm still sitting in that grey unsure area. I've just never reached a stage like this with anyone, well taken in to account I'm just 18 and the last BF that I was contemplating "moving in with" or starting our "forever" with was a jerk and admitted to only pretending to love me the span of our two year relationship etc etc drama dramaaa ...Nevertheless. I've never had a serious relationship come to anything big, and because of such. I'm unsure how these things play out.. In the movies, the guy/girl ask the counterpart to move in, there is a montage of happy upbeat packing music, dramatic waving goodbye to their old places, and then.. bam. they are living together.

 Going from this. I'm just waiting for the upbeat music to ominously start playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment