12/20/10

Day 28 :


 - A picture of you last year and now, how have you changed since then?

13/11/10
22/11/09



This Is As Close As I Could Find Two Photos. October Of '09 And Same, Of '10. Last Year This Time, I Was Either High, Or Drunk. In That Photo, I Had Tried Mushrooms After A Night Of E.  We proceeded to burn the couch with her cig, and decided we should tone it down for a while. 

In The Other Photo, I was with yannic on a road trip to see where we could go.As for "how I have changed" 

Well, I'm not partying anymore, Only Cause I'm Not In Revvy, And I Wouldn't Trust Anything I'd Get Down Here. I'm 2 pounds lighter then in last years photo. And my ear are stretched a tad larger. hmm. I've given up my lip ring. And I'm closer and more in love with yannic then ever. I'm still doing the same in schooling however. Only thing time round with a job not drugs to keep me busy. Other then that, I'd have to say nothing else is too far from where it was.. Now I'm not sure if that's a bad thing or not..



No comments:

Post a Comment