12/1/10

Health And Wellness.

That's What The Clinic Offers. 

I've got an appointment at noon tomorrow. I was trying to convince myself I wasn't nervous. But judging from the amount of cookies left in the package.. I'd Say I'm Very Nervous. No, I'm not going in about ED's. And No, I Don't, At This Present Time, Plan To. I'm going in to talk to her. To Hash It Out, And See What A Balanced Eating And Exercise Plan Looks Like. See where it leaves me. I guess I'm trying to scare myself. Okay, I'll Admit It, I'm Already Scared. But Its A Step Down From How Terrified I Was Four Months Ago Seeing Blood, Now I'm Shaking In the Dark It Doesn't Come To That Again.

1 comment:

  1. wow thats a good step in the right direction. even if you dont do it kudos for checking it out. goodluck with everything. xo

    ReplyDelete