12/29/10

121.1

"Huzzah!" *Gaily Flails Arms*
"Dum da da dum, dum da da da da dum."

 Member hearing about plateaus? Its Like Nessy! They Are Real! And, like Nessy, can be blow outta the water. Alice 1 / Nessy (Now The Name Of My Scale, For Lawl Reasons) 0. And to top it all off, I found I was 5'3 yesterday *More Flailing Arms* (For those that didn't read my post a few days back, I was terrified, not knowing my height, that my BMI would be closer to the "Over Weight" zone. Keep in mind.. For some reason I thought I was 5 foot nothing.. BUT I'M NOT! WOoooo.. ! My Plan Right Now You Ask? Keep On This Track, For I'm Riding The Binge Free Train, And There Are "No Purging" Signs Everywhere. 

Now its not all peaches and cream my dears, I'm all over the place as of late, and still very unsure what to do with myself. I've asked for set days at work. I know this will dramatically drop my hours. But so? I was planning on quiting! Pft. This way, I'll have time for my homework (which by now needs dusting..) And time to spend with yannic.

 And I know it may sound dramatic and all that.. but how everything is Turing out, I'm only truly myself, and happy when he is around. I'm not sure where I'd be with out him. Well thats not completely true. I'd be in Edmonton, and well, with no drive to better my self. I'm sure I would have giv'n up long ago. I know I would have had support out there.. But its not the same. I still felt I need to better myself in every way. I mean really. Hitting 114 was in the end, to spite him anyways. "Anything Under 120 Is Repulsive." "What Your Doing Is Disgusting, Your Killing Your Self." Over and over those comments rang through me. It was all to spite him. I was at my worst the week he visited. I couldn't handle the stress. I couldn't handle the weight of everything he left with me. It was too much. 

Anyways! Enough about emo alice. LA DEE DA. Past is the past. Can't Change It Now. Off To Kill Me Some Zombie N00bs. (If anyone has xbox live and a lovely copy of Left For Dead do let me know! Always can use more back up! )

No comments:

Post a Comment