12/19/10

Day 13 :

- A letter to someone who has hurt you recently. 


Dearest Mia,

   Its always been a Love Hate with you, hasn't it? You Love To Hate Me, And In Turn Taught Me To Hate Myself. Which is odd if you were to put much thought into it all, Cause You Are Truly Me. Just the side of me that has pushed and pushed until your sight is deranged and your knuckles bleed.

   I refer to you by another name now, only cause you've gone so far in the past, I don't see you in any way myself anymore. You've lied to me, Took me out of school, Away from friends, And Punished Me. You've entangled yourself into my personality, only cause for the longest time, I knew no other way then yours. 

   But I'm fighting you now, and on the good days, we get along, when you agree with me, and know that its best to eat and be normal. But some days, you throw tantrums. Some times small. A chocolate bar here, a cracker there. Letting me know your still stronger then I'd like you to be. Other times, your at the wheel. I black out inside myself, and your controlling my movements. These times you've taken me out for dinner, or the corner store. Only to batter and bruise me later. 

   Remember a time when we were happy? When we didn't have numbers ruling over us? I know going to talk about it all scares you. And I know you'll try your hardest to make me feel like shit and cancel. But I can't take your abuse any longer. I've grown tried and weary of your actions. To be honest, You Need To Grow Up And Learn To Deal With Things In A Different Manner. 

I just don't want to hurt anymore.
-Alice.

No comments:

Post a Comment