12/31/13

Friend Zone and Wine Racks..

And the loneliness between each glass of wine.


I need a cigarette. 

I'm not sure what I'm doing. Just have another glass of wine. I thought I was making friends, I thought I was making close meaningful friendships. But here I am loosing them. This is why I can't make friends. They all leave. And I'm alone again. Loneliness is the worst feeling. Just have another glass of wine. Saying goodbye shouldn't be this tough. Just have another glass of wine. What does it matter anymore, if the people I think care most, can just up and leave.. "For me, it'll be no loss." I don't think I can eat today. But really.. What does it matter. I'm not sure what I'm doing. I bought caffeine pills.

I'm at a loss. 

Don't Worry About Me. I'm Always Okay In The End. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous31/12/13

    Shit no I didn't mean it like that. I'm so sorry, but you are not losing me as a friend, that was never my intention. I'm sorry I'm so sorry I didn't mean it like that...

    You're not losing me. I'm so sorry... please... I didn't mean it like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5/1/14

    Don't take it personal man. She can get quite overly emotional and miss interpret. You sound pretty legit with how much you care. I'm sure deep down Alice knows this too. Its just to easy and seductive to indulge in negative thoughts is all. I do it too.

    ReplyDelete