12/20/13

Finding Friends, and Blankets Of Snow.


And The Cold Medications That Let Me Sleep At Night.




I realized last night what a selfish person I really am. I had promised a friend that I'd keep up with the post on a progress blog of sorts and give feed back on this personal journey they have started.. And after many promises that "I'll read it later" I had gotten go caught up with my own BS and drama that I had forgotten.. 

While they are up late night after night helping me sort out my life, not asking for anything in return.


How can I be even allowed to have such caring friends?

I know it might seem like I'm beating myself up a little too harshly over this.. But in my eyes I'm not. They trusted me and shared this journey with me, asking a simple request, to read and respond. And I've failed them.


I've got to put my trivial issues aside, and start putting my friends first. 
Or I'll loose these ones as well. 


And between you and me, these ones are the best ones I've found.. 
I couldn't bare the thought of loosing them.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous20/12/13

    That progress report is just a little thing, and not nearly as personal as I made it out to be. You don't have to feel bad about not keeping up with it. That's the main reason it's written down that way; so it can be read later. It's completely trivial compared to some of the things you're going through... I'm just glad I am able to help with that.

    ReplyDelete