12/21/13

Etiquette and Magic Duels

And the social anxiety that is stuck in between.

I'd hate to admit it.. but its happening again..

112.7

I haven't been loosing anymore weight.. But I can't seem to gain any either. The last time this happened I skipped my monthly, and as I was overjoyed at the time.. that was my goal the last time this happened. (The loss of the monthly period is when a large amount of weight is lost in a short amount of time, the person becomes underweight from lack nutrition or from over whelming stress)

But I'm really trying this time.. I'm terrified that I'm becoming malnourished again.. I know what it feels like, the dizziness, sickness, lack of energy.. I just.. I don't know what to do.

The last thing I wanted was to fall down this path again.

I was ready for recovery.. and now I'm on the brink of being underweight if this keeps up..
Gah.. I wish I had that bracelet..

*104.5 is the number to stay away from.

No comments:

Post a Comment