12/7/13

3am Twilight Zone

Laying next to you makes me feel even more lonely, then if I were sleeping alone.


But then again, what am I doing?

This is really long distance, 86 hours by train. But.. He is.. *sigh* he writes poetry, cosplays, plays video games and is so caring so sweet.. 

Is that enough, to have all the same common interests? 

Either way, I'm moving out. I can't be in this apartment anymore. School is starting soon.. And I have naya to worry about. 

No.. I have my own sanity to worry about. When I got back from nayas I was 120.9 no more then a week later.. 112.6 I know, and I'm so sorry.. I havent been this low since doing coke everyday for a month. I'm only eating a bowl of rice a day at most.. Some times more.. Mostly less. But one thing is consent, I've been up late drinking. It always comes back to drinking. I wont touch the vodka, the vodka makes me cut. I'm sipping wine, skittle wine, because thats what I use to drink when I would paint, when I would pour my soul into a creation. What ever happened to that?

Your guess is as good as mine.

I'm lonely, so lonely it hurts..
86 hours away by train..
112.6 pounds..

I'm not doing so well..
Then again,
Your guess is as good as mine.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/12/13

    I hope he can sweep you off your feet. Give you everything I hoped you would receive. You need that mental relaxation and clarity for a moment, somthing only he can provide. I'm sure getting out of the apartment and focusing on your life moving foward will help. The past is the past. You have naya to look forward to and the long 86 hour train ride. Your almost out for good. Just hang in there cupcake.

    ReplyDelete