12/28/13

I'm Not Sure What I've Done.

But I ran back to PT.
And it was gone.

Turns out the site creator was on Dr.Phil? Dr.OZ? I dunno.. but the site was called out for being the worlds largest eating disorder website and shamed. Which is terrible.. As I know so many people, myself included, that was saved from that site.

I had to find out more.
And I found the mods from the old PT.. made a new one.

On the old PT, I lived on that site.. I was almost even a mod for the forums. And I had a family there. When I needed my support for anything, I knew I could go there. From someone to chat with about fainting and fitness to all my recovery attempts. I have my Unity Bracelet still and wear it with pride. As we truly were united. But long story short..


I reopened my account.

I want to recover.
I haven't eaten today.
I need to recover.
I'm not sure I plan to eat today.
I crave recovery..
I feel faint.

I'm sorry..

No comments:

Post a Comment