1/14/14

Take my hand, let's explore.

With you.. I wouldn't want anyone else.

Give me love like her,
'Cause lately I've been waking up alone,
Pain splattered teardrops on my shirt,
Told you I'd let them go,

Maybe I've been lying to myself this whole time.. Maybe.. as corny as it is, I just had to find my "one" that person that simply got me.. Maybe these feelings are just because I can't have you. But even though it's just like I do have you.. I know I don't.

And that I'll fight my corner,
Maybe tonight I'll call ya,
After my blood turns into alcohol,
No, I just wanna hold ya.

Maybe this is cause I've never been in the friend zone before.. and your attention is what I crave.. and I know I can hold it. We both know better.

Give a little time to me or burn this out,
We'll play hide and seek to turn this around,
All I want is the taste that your lips allow,

But.. I want you, and I care about you, I love you, please, just.. Just give me a chance. With you, I wouldn't stray, with you, I'd give up chasing girls. With you.. I'd be yours.. Solely yours.

Give me love like never before,
'Cause lately I've been craving more,
And it's been a while but I still feel the same,
Maybe I should let you go,

And as scary as it is to admit.. I've never felt that way before.
Maybe your my one? .. Maybe it's cause I can't have you.. But, I'd be willing to test the waters..

Even if nothing happens.. even not for a long while, I'd still be here..
Cause to me.. To me, your worth the wait..

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete