1/5/14

I Swear This Time I Mean It

If luck is on my side tonight
My clumsy tongue will make it right
And wrists that touch
It isn't much, but it's enough
To form imaginary lines
Forget your scars, we'll forget mine
The hours change so fast
Oh God, please make this last

My room is almost all set up.. I can now lay on my bed, look up at the walls and smile. This, this is my space. This is what I've been waiting for, what I've been craving for so long. 

'Cause I'm outdated, overrated
Morning seems so far way

I got to unpack my art supplies.. The paints and clay that have been living in boxes for 9 months or more.. I almost cried realizing how much I missed my art, and how finally, I can just live. I can finally just be. Don't get me wrong.. I've done a lot of growing, and learned a lot about myself whilst living with others.. However, I honestly believe this is what I've needed.

You could crush me
Please don't crush me
'Cause baby I'm a dreamer for sure
And I won't let you down
I swear this time I mean it

"I honestly believe this is what I've needed." Not sure why that line makes me laugh a little.. It's only been a few days into the year, and it's started with so much change. But, when I leave the house, after the sky grows dark, I can look up, and finally.. I can see stars. And they, are so damn beautiful. 

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/1/14

    Glad the new place is working for you hun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://lounarossa.blogspot.de
    PLEASE look at my blog!
    I love yours, and I think you could really like mine, too :)
    All the best! <3

    ReplyDelete