1/26/14

Adverbs and spring break,

Four hour Skype calls, leaving our cheeks sore from smiling.. but now we know, that its more then defiantly, very, pretty-darn sure that its a maybe.

Misunderstandings gone wrong end up feeling like a punch to the heart. Leave you speechless, panicked, unable to breath. This has happened before between us, and I think it's the fact these feelings are so scary that all we can do is think the worst. But like my note book said, if the fear is too much, my arms are always open. 

It will feel like forever till march.. But you my dear, are worth the wait. All we need is those few moments in each others arms, a shy smile, and we'll know. There is a lot riding on this visit.. And I just, hope I'm everything you think I am.. Then again, simply getting the chance to be there, next to you, will be worth it.. Even if I cant call you mine by the end.

Thats a big if.. And with that if I start to worry, but then I remember your smile and how you said those silly three words to me.. That are just words, but you felt them.. No, you feel them.. Youre scared but you said it, and im sure you saw me simply light up.. 

I understand you dont trust yourself.. I dont trust myself much either.. But this is worth the loneliness, the fear and the wait.

You said those words to me.. And I said them right back.. From the bottom of my heart

I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment