1/11/14

Thoughts Jotted Down

Scribbled in my note book,
Ink on my arms.


I've come to realize, that I'm a part of many people's lives,
but these relationships.. they form fast, but strong, deep and true.

I'm only in these peoples lives because I need them, they need me.

In most cases these bonds don't last very long.
Many times they will last a few years at most.

But one factor is true across the board, I stay until I'm no longer needed

"I'm no longer needed" - and that happens, in all cases.

I'm in these peoples lives to show them a true compassionate friendship, a deep meaningful love.

To show them they are needed, they are cared for, and valued.
And in return are able to care and love others as well.

I have a deep heart, and wish to bring these people happiness..

But, that's one thing that makes it so much harder letting go

Because at some point, I have to go. I have to show them loss.
Show them life really is okay and love goes as quickly as it comes.

I have to be there, but only until I'm no longer needed.

I'm that person.

There is nothing out there but loss for me. and that's okay, because I get to share love.

Because loss, I can live through, over and over again.

Because every new time, the love is so much stronger, and so much more meaning full.

Then again, at the end, I'm still so very alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment