1/24/14

Plushie promises and..

Sushi dates. 

And those few big glasses of wine..

Alice is a very lonely person that craves closeness. Alice is a scared little girl that fears the consequences of saying "no". Alice feels like a whore.

Im in no way proud of what happened. But I cannot sit here and say that it didn't in fact happen.. Im a little fuzzy on the details mind you.. But at some point the night turned from playing at the park to cuddles.. Then closed bedroom doors. 

He is most definitely a Dom, in the way he doesn't ask, he requests. Straight forward, to the point. As a small meek person, I'm no good with directness.. So a direct request from a large intimidating person, ends up coming off as a demand. Ive been in demanding relationships.. You don't say no. 

Saying no is something I've gotta work on.. And I gotta work on it fast, cause.. 

He wants me to be his Sub. 
This simply terrifies me.

Part of me is worried that Little Alice the push over has let this go on too far.. That its too late to cut ties. But I'm scared what he would do if I spoke up.. Sure Subs have a say in the rules of the game, but the Dom is the Dom, they choose how the game within those rules is played.

So going to lunch, turns into a date.
Im doomed.

3 comments:

  1. You can say no. I know it doesn't feel like it, but you don't just have a say in it, you can stop the whole thing. If he makes you uncomfortable, if he is asking stuff of you that you don't want, you can and will simply say no.

    Don't be shy about it either, and I know you're trying, but being all "I don't know" or "I don't think this is a good idea" or "I really don't want to..." or whatever is not going to work. He's a Dom, so any sort of indecision he is going to take as a yes. You need to straight up tell him "No. Stop asking."

    Remember, "No means no"

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I concur with SpaceTape, love. You have to learn that "NO" is always an acceptable answer. And if he contenuies to persist, than you need to sit down with him and explain that you aren't into him. Other wise it will persist and you will end up in a bad relationship you don't want all over again.

    He needs to learn you aren't into him like that. That he needs to back off and let you spread your wings and fly by your self.

    Remember, No MEANS no

    ReplyDelete