1/18/14

Sleepless nights, and love poems.

Heart pain is the worst.
This pain.. is so unnecessary..

I know how you feel, how strongly you care for me.
And I hope you understand that those feelings were never one sided.
As I care for you and about you to no end.

I could never begin to express how much your presence ment to me with all that's been happening as of late..

And regardless of events.. You brought me back to art, writing, true friendship, and smiling.
Most importantly, to love.

And yet, I push you away.. waiting for something that might never happen.
Yet wanting to ask you.. to wait for me.

I'm a very selfish person.. I realize this.

 And I'm terrified that I'll loose your friendship though this.
 That's something.. I truly couldn't bare to loose.

I'm sorry my dear.. I'm nothing but trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment