10/14/10

Stick Figure,..

There are one too many bad thoughts running through my head and my fingers wont ever be able to type fast enough to record half of what I wish to scream.

"I've made mistakes but I’ll find my way" ...


I know I must sound a tad winny.. And well I admit I do bitch often.. But lately things just haven't been going my way nor have they been going aganst me.. They just have been. And its all starting to build up. I wish so much that I was able to live, with out the worry with out the being the way I am. But it seems I simply can't. I just wish it was all easier. Then again, Its Not Ment To Be Simple. I'm still sitting at 116.. It seems a low number.. but when I've been here for a long while it seem too much, too much to handle.. I am the smallest I've been in years, But I Feel Huge, Like I'm Still At 140.. Its never a win with this is there..?

Well... Enjoy the song that suits my mode right now and perhaps I'll update about my job interview later.. For Now I'll Start "Stick Figure" by Lori Gottlieb  and sip my diet cola...








Thinking Of Making My Corset A Daily Wear.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment