10/25/10

Letter To James:

Some people, say that the person in the mirror looking back, they don’t know anymore. They see the old them, the one they are running from. I look in the mirror and see all that I’ve done. All the pain, hate, and tears i’ve caused. The girl in the mirror, oh i know her. I know her well. I know what she is capable of. And I fill with rage, as a small sly grin expands. Everything shes done, gone unpunished for flashes before me. I have to hurt her. No one else will. I tear her down. Starve and gorge, and purge and bruise. I slice, and scratch, and lye to her. I tell her all these things, to see her wither. She is the one that caused pain, gone years with out punishment. And I will not let this happen. She has to understand that the way she’s gone about humanity is no longer acceptable. I cant stop her. But i can hurt her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment