10/9/10

I Need A Plan..

I'm saving up, Every Penny.
I'm Moving Up, Passed, And Beyond What I See Of Myself.


Planning on moving in with naya, we both should have thought of this along time ago.. But Better Now Then Later. I found a site (ModCloth) And I Plan To Slowly Buy A Wardrobe From Only This Site. Shoes, Dresses, Pants, Tops, even fill my apartment with the the sites decor. I Want To Be Someone New. This doesn't happen often so I know when the wave of change tears me down, and I become so bothered and restless until I so something, I know I've got to do something. I got to see yannic today, after a week of so him being away. It was a good moment to feel nothing but happiness. I missed him so much, and it was hard to let him drive away. I Really Didn't Want To Let Go.. The anti depressant pills the doc gave me has had me in crazy binge depression mode. I'm not upset from the binges. Okay Of Course I Am. But that's not what I mean, It the pills that have had me bed redden for the past 3 days, and I'm feeling so worthless that I just eat and eat and feel like shit. Ugh. I've asked a few others on PT, and it seems that this just my system getting use to the pills and that it shall pass. I do hope so.. I've been told to look up another type of depression and that it sounded more like me. I think this happy pills business is just silly. I was just fine BEFORE the pills. 


No comments:

Post a Comment