10/20/10

Lets Be Reasonable.

Take It From The Top Now. Just Once More Please. Ladies? Okay. Once More Now. Ready, And One, Two, Three..



"Naughty Naughty." but on the bright side, I did stop my self from inhaling the rest of the bag of chips. I stopped. Said No. And Put Them Away. So I'm At About 620 For Today, but I'm got a plan. All Vegan. All Healthy. Fruits, Veggies. And *drumroll* 1200 Total. Yes, I'm Freaking Out About That Number To. But When The Last Week Was All Over The Place (1080, 2447, 1621, 440, 2591, 646, 910) I need something to stick to. Something not too high but not too low. Or It'll End Up Like The 2400 Days.. Oh How I Hate Those Days.. on a side note. I did get the job. The lady from extra foods is to call today at some time to tell me when I start. And well, Once I get this job I hope it means I'll be outta the house more often and well.. Binge Free. One Can Hope. Hit 116 today. Not bad no, But Not Good. That time of the month is coming soon, so I know I'll freak when the scale reads 118 tomorrow. Cause I always jump crazy amounts in that week. A crazy thing happened today. I started my homework again. Yes I Know Its Been Three Weeks. But I'm Thinking.. Better Late Then Never? Yeah.. Sure. My Markers Might Think A Tad Differently. So For My Job I Was Told That My Vertical Lebret Had To Go. And well I was really upset over that. It was a great job offer and I really need this job. So while frantically looking for an invisible retainer for it. I just took em both out.. But Today I repriced my nose and two more in my ears (they were old holes from a year ago) And Its not that bad of a look. In other jewelry news. My bracelet has yet to come.. I'm losing hope that it'll ever come.. I'll contact James if its not here by Friday..Okay.. I should really finish this English essay thing on family violence. Fun fact of the day. At the start of the family violence section, it say that this part contains traumatic videos and readings, and if any abuse is assumed from students responses, it will be reported. I giggled and lied on all my replys. According to my markers, I'm a little angel with a perfect life. Cant wait till the body image readings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment