10/18/10

M*A*S*H

I've seen them all. Every one. Even the first movie on VHS before it was a TV show.

I'm feeling its all a rerun now. My life that is. I've sat around moaping for the past three weeks, which means, I'm Way Behind With Schooling. And then there is the question..With all this free time, oh what are you doing? Oh well, thats an easy one: 



I Wake Up. Eat. Eat. Read. Computer. Eat. Tv. Shower. Eat. Read. Eat. Eat. Computer. Drive Through. Eat. Tv. Eat. Computer. Eat. Eat. Read. Computer. Eat. Tv. Shower. Eat. Read. Eat. Eat. Computer. Drive Through. Eat. Tv. Eat. Computer. Eat. Sleep. 




It Seems I Was In The Wrong..:
Wake Up. Read a sappy message from a guy who loves you. Eat. Send that guy a sappy message, making him smile like mad at work. Eat. Read. Computer. See the guy is missing her and messaged her again. Talk to that guy and make him feel better even though hes having a stressful day Eat. Tv. Send a sexy message about going to shower to make your guy blush and miss you more. Shower. Read the message he sent in reply, blushing in turn. Eat. Read. Eat. Eat. Computer. Drive Through. Eat. Tv. Eat. Computer. Eat. Eat. Read. Computer. Message guy while hes at the gym reminding him that you love him. Get a scandelous photo in return from him. Smile knowing you made this guys day(like you do every day). Tell him you love him. Read how much he misses you and know its so damn true. Sleep.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous18/10/10

    Happy you accepted my corrections :D

    ReplyDelete