3/15/10

Well, Good for you.

Miss Goody Two Shoes. Go Drop Dead. Please?

Well plan after plan i never seem to follow trough. Sad isnt it?
BUT i want to lose at least ONE pound. get to 124 agian. maybe i'll shoot high, aim for TWO pounds. cause well i've never lost any. Fail at ana. Cant restrict to save my fat ass. Fail at mia to. sure i purge but wayy too lazy to get off my rear end to be bothered working out.

Will this change? will i be everything i want to be and more?

17 is almost over. i can be the same person two years in a row.

18 means overdrive. Means slim fast shakes nothing else. Means size 1 pants. Means sexy hip bones. Means i let mia shut her dirty little mouth and let ana take full control of me. Its been far too long since i've even thought about letting this happen. But i will not suffer any longer under the literal weight of my failures.

By June. I WILL be 95. Watch And See.
I'll lose every day.
one by one.
untill
its
all
g
o

e
.
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment