3/18/10

Past, Never Forgotten.

It Seems I Can Never Let The Past Go.

So so real.

If i could go back, i would. I'd be in that moment once more. When all we did was fight, and take it all back. I'd tell him i'm sorry. Tell him i wanted him. It was i that pushed him, right over the edge. And no amount of anything can bring him back. Oh how i wish so badly it could. I need to see his smile. Hear his laugh. And know i could bring him sunshine on the darkest day. I really was his last hope. And i fucked up. I wish to see him one last time. Tell him everything. Beg him for forgivness. And let him know i still think about him. I still see his smile. He is in my dreams now and then. I cant listen to our song with out crying. And i just wish i could bring him back. Wish he could see how much he is missed.

L.H., Beast.
My best friend. 
My Love.
I Need You.
Now More Then Ever.
Take Me Were You Have Gone. You Promised To Come Steal Me Away One Day. I beg of you.. keep your promise.



No comments:

Post a Comment