3/4/10

My Jellow Meth..

From: dropourt@hotmail.com
To: fairy_princess01234@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: don't read untill 2moro
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 07:33:19 -0600

Someone like you only comes around once in a lifetime, an opportunity to find love like ours is indeed something that only happens in a life time. We being so young, yet, are experiencing things not even parents or adults who have experienced what they call "love", no certainly not even they could comprehend what were all about simply put, they never found what we have got. We have that connection one that supercedes all forms of boundaries. I might as well call this the lovers sense, us being so infatuated and indeed in love with eachother as we are we basically know eachother better then we at first might let on. We know eachothers tones, actions, hidden meanings. What somoen sees what be quite differnet in our eyes simply becuase in the end it could be in fact be the meaning only we get. By saying that, that is indeed love, the ability to feel the others emotions, not just thnking about them but actually feeling them as if your that person, every thought, every action they would make would be the first thought in our minds.

I love you more then any person could sanley care for a person without being hauled off to a mental institution. That is the one true part that know what theory or scientific expanation i could ever come up with will never actually cover, it is simply impossible for me to ever really relay my true feelings to you, there isnt any verbal way of actually telling you just how much i love you. I can simply swear to stand by your side, look after you, spend my days with you, make you happy, respect you basically all around worship you. Thats really it nothign less then that will suffice as a small way of explaining how much i care for you.

I had a crush on you since i laid eyes on you, the more i began to knwo about you the mroe intrigued i became the more i realized how quickly i was falling for you. this being in a dark time of which peopls lives neevr mattered to me, back when people could puke blood and id sit there watch and laugh. You changed all of that i really thought for awhile, that one day if it wasent god that would wipe me out it would be myself, i beign fully aware of everythign i had ever done. You changed alot of things my view points, opinions, thoughts, all around mentality that alone is enough for me to stay by your side for ever by there is just so much more.

Your free spirit
How you can make me smile even on my worst days when i think there is no hope
How you can always reaasure me and bring calm back to my life
You know just what to say to make me feel better that everythign doesnt seem so bad
Your smile
The way you hold yourself up no matter what kind of weights are pulling you down
Saving my life
Your thoughtfulness, niceness yet mainting that devilish side that always shows through(i liek that sara lol)
your genorosity.

There is simply too much to list, but what i have written for you now are the bigger things, the important things. you simply mean more then the world to me you are my world one last thing i breath for, but me beign fully aware of your feelings a i am now gives me the enenry to walk this path we call live everyday dispite its challenges, i walk this path everyday just for the soel reason of either talkign to you again or holding you in my arms and letting time slowly flow by us as we slowly lose our selves in our own reality. A kinder reality on that doesnt harass us, threaten or strike fear rather one that holds and protects always giving reasurrence that everything will be better, there is always the better tomororow to look forward to.

So i hope by you reading this your day will be as happy as mine has turned out to be, your letter was simply one of the best things ive read in a long time,it brings back a warm feeling i only get when im holding you. I warm feeling i always crave for when your away.

I love you, that will never change, i promise.

From, your ever loving Jellometh.
PS, as soon as i can i will get you those sandwhiches lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment