3/10/10

No Frills.

No light show, No little dance.

Just me, little me, on the floor. Completly lost. Broken. Alone.
So here it is. All out on the table. No, i'm no going to the doctors. Yes, i still want help. Yes, still love him. No, i dont feel safe alone. Yes, i want to move out on my own. Not lonly to stave myself. But to rid myself of this pain your causing me. No, i will not stand to be walked on any longer. Yes, i think your lying to me. Yes, i know for a fact your lying to me. In all truth, i'm lying to you. And if you knew, you wouldnt believe me anyways. No, i'm not ever going to ask for help agian. Your going to have to drag me, kicking and screaming. Yes i think we are drfting apart. No, i dont want that to happen. Yes, Every thing i told you was true, to a point. Yes, i'm giving up my dreams. No, i'm not giving up on us. Yes, i want nothing more then to walk away from you now. I want to save you. From me. Just as i wish someone would do for me now.

No comments:

Post a Comment