3/18/10

"Dont Dont Dont, Ask Me."

Oh Oh Cause I Miss You So.

I never had you, but i wish i did.
I crave you here, close, pressed agianst me.

Am i on your mind?
Perhaps From Time To Time?

I\d never admit it, but your on mine.
I've stopped, midway through many texts to you. Ones never sent
Ones that explain why you mean so much to me.
One's that'd crush you if you read them.

I pray or one night.
one night just for you and me.
When i could tell you everything/

all the thoughts that race through my mind when you glance my way.
and all the nights i've laid awake trying to word the perfect way to tell you everything/

tell you that even if its only your friendship, i wish for it.

do you understand how i feel?
dose this babble make the slightest of sence?

feelings are the hardest to put in to words.

and i'm aloss for any even when your eyes met mine, i feel i've said the wrong thing, even when we havent spoken.

just so you know i miss you.
but i'd never tell you so.
never ever.

and for that i'm sorry.

but i dont think you could ever forgive me.

No comments:

Post a Comment