3/18/10

Hey you..?

i think you should steal me away.

i'm starting to scare myself.
doing everythign wrong, and progress is going
backwards. i need to have no food. none.
i'd be forced to fast. and i want
that. as crazy as it sounds. i'm begging you, sighlently, to help me stop.
if i can get throught this week i'll be so happy.
numbers should be in the
double digits. never triple. i want this, not only for me.
but you aswell. you say i'm perfect just how i am. my soulis
deeply flawed. you know so much, not enough. never
enough. it worries me i tell you everything. it worries me you
believe im getting better. it worries me you'll walk away.
no matter how hard i try. i'll be this deeply fucked uo for
ever. and no amount of "sorrys" will ever make up for that.
i'm sorry for wasting your time.
i'm sorry never pushing you away sooner.
everyone was right in saying i'm too much to handle.
and the fact i never told you not to fall in love with me well.. i'm
paying for that now. it would help if you pushed me away instead.
but you;d never do that. this i know.
please, just realise im ment to be alone. i'm not worthy of all your
love, your pure love. its in the wrong place. and i'd never be able to
reapay it. not in a million years.

No comments:

Post a Comment